Why Choose Portland Vets in Horley
Here at Portland Vets in Horley, we understand that choosing the right veterinary care for your pet is an important decision. As an independent practice we have developed our services to promptly meet the needs of the varied patients and pet owners in our local community.
We pride ourselves on providing tailored preventative healthcare programmes, excellent medical and surgical treatment options, and outstanding client care to all. We welcome new registrations too.
There are many reasons to choose Portland Vets in Horley, including:
- Choice of Pet Wellness Plans
- Complimentary puppy and kitten development checks
- Open on Saturdays 8-4pm for appointments and emergencies
- Laser Therapy available
- Extensive diagnostic services including ultrasound, digital Xray (including dental x-ray) and in-house laboratory.
- Client app for appointment booking, patient updates and general advice
- RCVS accredited practice
- Vets with an interest and advanced training in behaviour, dermatology and dentistry
- Separate dog and cat wards
- Large car park with ample spaces
- Spacious reception area
- Home visits (subject to availability)
Join our family and register your pet with us today.