Order a Repeat Prescription
Prescriptions for medications and preventative healthcare can be requested via PetsApp or using the form below.
- Please allow at least 48hrs from sending the message for your prescription to be fulfilled.
- All prescription requests will be reviewed and signed off by a vet who may request that your pet have a medication check before the request can be completed– we will let you know if this is the case.
- An up-to-date telephone number is required in case we need to contact you about your prescription request.
- Anyone collecting a prescription must be over 18 years of age.
- If you require a written prescription, please contact us to order this.
- If your prescription request (inc flea/tick and worming) is more urgent, please call us after 10 am on 01732 868680.
From 1st September 2023 The Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS) has changed its guidance for the supply and dispensing of Prescription Only Medicines (POM-V). This may require you to bring your pet in for examination sooner than you expected. Each case will be assessed individually but please take a look at these guidance notes we have prepared for more information.
Please complete our order form